Professional Development Committee
Find and create professional development opportunities for EDEN delegates and Extension personnel to encourage professional development in disaster education.
- Produce webinars and educational opportunities.
- Identify a representative to serve on the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Assemble a panel to review and score presentation and poster proposals for the Annual Meeting.
- Post-Conference Workshop topics and presenter(s) are decided by the Professional Development Committee with input from the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Identify existing professional development opportunities and share with EDEN delegates and Extension personnel.
- Membership to the committee is open to all delegates.
The Professional Development Committee currently recommends all delegates complete the FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700, and 800 training.
Anyone interested in joining the Professional Development Committee contact the Chair, Noel Estwick.