Become a Delegate (Extension Professional)

    If your Extension Service is an EDEN member, you can become a participant by contacting your EDEN Point of Contact (POC) and asking to join. Each state has a page that shows the state's Extension and Land-Grant disaster resources and its EDEN participants. Find state information. Participants may represent any area of specialization. Some members include campus faculty who do not have an official connection with Extension but are interested in contributing to the network.


     The POC is designated by the Director or Administrator of the Extension Service and shown on the state page under a special heading. Once you've contacted your POC, he/she will send a message to the registrar, requesting that you be added to the participant list for your institution. You then will be added to the Web site and subscribed to the e-group. Your institution's EDEN POC will explain the database password and cataloging system.