Submit a Response Note
Response Notes is NOT a substitute for the response reporting you would do as part of the local emergency response team. The nature of your Extension "response" to a disaster may not be something you'd consider an offical "response" activity. But, if you're part of that official response effort, you may find yourself copying some of this information into that system (or vice versa). It is not the way to request assistance from your state or local emergency manager or a federal agency that is engaged in response to the disaster. However, one of your EDEN colleagues, knowing you have a need and having had a similar experience, may be able to help or guide you to the best channels for getting where you're trying to go.
- EDEN delegates are encouraged to use this form and their institutional email address to share disaster response information.
- User login is not required, so others are able to send EDEN information
- Each submission will carry a date/time stamp.
- Each submission should add to what the users as already reported. Don’t repeat something you’ve already sent in (unless it’s a request for assistance and you haven’t been contacted yet).
- Submit notes (the form) as often as you like, and don’t be too concerned with spelling, grammar, polish or lingo. What comes in through this form will be managed and massaged before being distributed.
**** Also, please remember to communicate with your representative to the State Emergency Board (usually your Extension Director) and pass along any information about Cooperative Extension’s participation in that group. ****